tone it down {starting a new quilt}

Somehow, in the middle of all the hustle and bustle to get things ready for Christmas, I started a new quilt. How could I not, though?


As soon as I came across Tone it Down quilt pattern by Lisa Alexander (pattern can be found in February 2014 issue of American Patchwork & Quilting magazine) I knew I had to give it a try. This is a low volume quilt with an instant vintage charm which I love very, very much these days.


The blocks are a little time consuming but that's perfectly fine with me as I'm in no rush with this quilt and enjoy working on each block immensely.

There's a quilt along going on in blogland and lots of amazingly talented peeps are making their own versions of Tone it Down. Want to see? Click here.

Off I go, more Christmas prep to be done. Talk to you soon. Svetlana